5G- Sales Director
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii USA) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
Fii USA is creating technology solutions in 5G, IoT, and Industrial AI to aid businesses in transforming to the Industry 4.0 environment. As a Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue generation, strategy implementation, and constructing business plans for long-term growth.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Tier 1 sales for carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Dish), and for MSO’s (Comcast, Charter, Cox, etc.)
- Work with telecommunication customers related to 5G innovation in areas such as 5G small cells, ORAN RU, CPE, Smart Poles, IoT, private networks, etc.
- Execute the activities at multiple assigned customer accounts and seek to build deep, consultative technical relationships with your customers, effectively becoming a trusted adviser for innovation.
- Position oneself to understand the customer’s high-level objectives, know the focus areas of innovation and match these to Foxconn strategies.
- Understand and know the customer use cases under development.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Recognize when there is synergy between the customers’ focus and Foxconn product strategy.
- Liaison with customer on 5G use cases, development, and testing of applications or solutions.
- Keep customers informed on new advancements & devices and consult on what may be applicable to them.
- Point of contact for customers to connect with applicable Foxconn developers.
- Manage customer expectations and interface with Technology Development team on applicable use cases of interest to Foxconn.
- Report updates to the team and leadership.
- Interface with marketing and communication team to publish success stories.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- Obtain feedback from customers and apply to program development for continuous improvement.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
- Up to 50% domestic travel is required.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
- BA/BS degree, higher degrees a plus.
- 8+ years' sales experience selling into multiple Tier 1 wireless carrier and/or MSO’s.
- Strong familiarity with Radio Access wireless technology including 4G/5G small cells, O-RAN RU, and CPE.
- Experience and knowledge with 5G technology and value proposition.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions related to 5G.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.