Administrative assistant-HR Concentrate
Foxconn is currently seeking an Administrative assistant to support the Industrial Artificial Intelligence (iAI) team, where we provide AI powered smart manufacturing solutions to help businesses grow. The administrative assistant will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of office administration, with a concentration on the HR aspect.
The position's responsibilities include a broad scope of tasks from document creation and records management to team activity planning and maintenance. The position requires someone with strong attention to detail, good organization, and critical thinking skills. The person in the role must handle all responsibilities discretely and efficiently.
- Creating, processing, archiving and tracking team documentations
- Understand priority/urgency, and reorganize appropriately expedite handling of correspondence, requests, communicating professionally in writing and verbally across all levels of the company and externally
- Complete various assignments as requested with minimal supervision, including meeting planning, floor, and emergency coordinator duties, contractor badging administration, external vendor support, and special projects
- Communicating with HR and IT to ensure team documentation and records are up to date.
- Creating and publishing team-wide announcements
- Design and Implementing team building activities
- Assisting with all types of team assessments and reviews
- Assisting with planning and executing team incentive programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance.
- A minimum of 2+ years working knowledge as an administrative assistant or HR field.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, and other technology to prepare, modify and proofread presentation materials, organization charts, and reports and letters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written for sharing ideas with all aspects of the company.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent with Chinese
- Good strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Action/results-oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
Foxconn Full-Time, Permanent Employees:
- Accrue ten (10) personal days off and ten (10) vacation days off during calendar year
- 401K savings plan eligibility upon completion of three (3) months of full-time employment
- Ten (10) paid Holidays
- Group Health Insurance Plans the first day of the month following the date of hire
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.