IT Cybersecurity Engineer
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
Foxconn is currently seeking an IT Cybersecurity Engineer to supplement our growing IT team in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin. This individual will design, develop, document, test, implement, and debug new and existing software solutions for large-scale proprietary software for internal use. The Software Engineer will participate in full life cycle development projects and serve as an expert on their requirements, analysis, and design.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Choose, implement, monitor, and upgrade computer anti-virus and malware protection systems.
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information during transmit.
- Implement password authentication to keep unauthorized users from accessing sensitive data files.
- Modify security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, and change user access status.
- Perform risk assessments and tests on running data processing activities and security measures.
- Educate workers about computer security and promote security awareness and security protocols.
- Keep accurate and current backup files of all important data on the shared corporate network.
- IT security pros who specialize in computer forensics gather evidence for prosecuting cybercrimes.
- Computer forensics specialists can set up & operate an investigator’s lab, and process computer crime scenes.
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or IT relevant area, IT Security related classes a plus.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- oriented or functional language) and tools based on position requirements (Preferred).
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows Server (2008 and higher).
- Travel may be required during 3-month training period.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.