Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
The Electronic Assembler will work as part of a larger team to produce highly technical products of the highest quality. You’ll perform a wide range of tasks in production and will utilize a range of tools during the process.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Operate tools such as, but not limited to; drills, mono-bolt guns, and wrenches during the assembly process.
- Read electrical blueprints and install components such as relays, controls and other types of controllers on electrical panels.
- Build and fulfill requirements needed; work closely with engineering, quality, and shipping department to ensure product is completed and shipped on time.
- Lay out diagrams for electrical installations according to wiring specifications.
- Receive parts kit from inventory; Examines parts for defects such as pinholes or chips.
- Responsible for clean-up and bench organization
- Responsible for tool inventory.
- Carry materials and other large items of moderate to heavy weight.
- Must by willing to flex within your assigned area and perform a multitude of tasks
- Perform limited electrical wiring within machines, as specified by spec sheet.
- Must be able to read and interpret plans, blueprints, instructions and labels as specified by designer.
- Follow policies and instructions that pertain to quality work standards and production quality
- Adhere to safety regulation as written by the company and assist in teaching others safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements & Ideal Experience Includes:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must have experience using hand tools, both power and non-power tools, in a production setting.
- 3-5 years of relevant electronic, or electrical assembly is required.
- Must be able to read tape measure, work instructions, safety protocols, and other documents.
Physical Requirements & Mental Demands Include:
- Must be able to adapt to stressful situations and complete projects under tight deadlines.
- Medium physical effort. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 30 pounds.
- The assembly position requires walking, standing, repetitive bending and some climbing during the day.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Specific vision abilities are required including; close and distance vision, the ability to identify colors, hand/eye coordination, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.