Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions. We are dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
The Inspector is responsible for inspecting Electronic component ID circuit boards, modules, cables and subassemblies using drawings, schematics, or assembly instruction.
2nd Shift/Monday-Friday/3:30pm-Midnight/Occasional Overtime Available
- Operate automated optical inspection equipment.
- Repair and retouch defects.
- Perform routine visual inspection under microscope identifying solder defects per workmanship standards, (IPC-A610 and J-STD-001). This includes visual dimensional inspection of cables.
- Define, measure and evaluate each level of the process and identify areas where corrective actions are required to improve quality.
- Interface with production, mechanical engineering or engineering departments to resolve problems that are related to printed circuit boards, modules, cables and sub-assemblies.
- Follow procedures accurately and efficiently.
- Inspect product visually, with/without magnification, and with the use of gauges.
- Identify scrap and its causes.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- High School Diploma, OR GED is required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals is required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. is required.
- Basic blueprint reading and Basic computer skills is required.
Physical Requirements & Mental Demands Include:
- Must be able to adapt to stressful situations and complete projects under tight deadlines.
- Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 30 pounds.
- Requires walking, standing, repetitive bending and some climbing.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Specific vision abilities are required including; close and distance vision, the ability to identify colors, hand/eye coordination, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.