Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
Foxconn is currently seeking an IT Technician to support our L6 Operations group. This individual will work in conjunction with the Manufacturing Engineering Team and aid in the continuous operation and improvement of our manufacturing execution system (MES). This is a key position that requires a “hands on” approach for problem diagnosis and resolution on the plant floor for current and future operations.
- Responsible for supporting production
- Design systems and processes and support implementation
- User training and system issue tracking
- Learn about MES and SMT production
- Design control systems to minimize and resolve production issues and project costs
- Develop standards for production and design by customizing MES tool per business needs
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or IT related field
- Minimum of 0-3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in Python desired
- Knowledge of the application of tools/techniques
- Experience in one coding language (Preferred)
- Experience in Database (Preferred)
- Must be action/results oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with the ability to quickly learn processes, procedures and software necessary to manage projects
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and flexibility to adapt to fast pace environment and tight schedules
- Critical thinking skills with strong business acumen and consideration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written for sharing ideas with other departments and the customer
- Skill to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and concisely – written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Office 365: Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, Project, PowerPoint
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.