Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
The Machine Maintenance Technician will perform tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic troubleshooting and repair of SMT production machines.
- 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-Midnight, 10% shift Premium
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Install and Maintain plant manufacturing equipment. (Conveyor/PCB loaders, Wave Solder Machines, PCB de-stacker adjustments, Feeder repair, more)
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and regular preventative maintenance.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, and assemble equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Diagnose problems replace or repair parts, testing and making adjustments.
- Rebuilding manufacturing equipment as required.
- Using a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and other test equipment.
- Complying with safety regulations and maintaining clean and orderly work areas.
- Complying with all Environmental Safety and Health rules
- Support production lines through process improvement.
- Assisting with machine placement optimization
- Performing production program troubleshooting.
- Be on call for off shift issues.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Education Requirements & Ideal Experience Includes:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Maintenance is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in manufacturing equipment maintenance with a strong mechanical aptitude is required.
- Experience with SMT/PCB equipment is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of working knowledge maintaining pneumatic, mechanical and industrial machinery is required.
Physical Requirements & Mental Demands Include:
- Must be able to adapt to stressful situations and complete projects under tight deadlines.
- Medium physical effort. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 50 pounds.
- Requires walking, bending and standing with some climbing during the day.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.