Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions. We are dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
1st shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
Candidates MUST HAVE experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Machine Operators - Adjust, set up, and operate SMT machines
- Electronic Assembly - Read electrical blueprints and install components such as relays, controls and other types of controllers on electrical PCB's
- Soldering Techs - Solders together components to assemble fabricated metal items, as specified by work orders, diagrams, or layout, using soldering iron.
- Quality Inspectors - Operate automated optical inspection equipment, Repair and retouch defects.
- SMT Operators - Inspect and test finished SMT products for quality. Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
Education Requirements & Ideal Experience Includes:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must have experience using hand tools, both power and non-power tools, in a production setting.
- 3-5 years of relevant electronic, or electrical assembly is required.
- Must be able to read tape measure, work instructions, safety protocols, and other documents.
Physical Requirements & Mental Demands Include:
- Must be able to adapt to stressful situations and complete projects under tight deadlines.
- Medium physical effort. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 30 pounds.
- The assembly position requires walking, standing, repetitive bending and some climbing during the day.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Specific vision abilities are required including; close and distance vision, the ability to identify colors, hand/eye coordination, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.