Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
Foxconn is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for our new facility located in Southeastern Wisconsin. This role will play a critical component that will manage and develop processes and test capacity for various contract manufacturing projects.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Support assembly build instruction creation and upkeep.
- Understand all equipment capabilities, operation, and methods within the focus factory to ensure superb product quality, process capability and efficiency.
- Ensure all processes are set-up, operating and monitored in accordance with the requirements set forth by the manufacturing engineer, customer, and support a smooth product transition into manufacturing.
- Support and perform research of customer and supplier documentation (datasheets, drawings, etc.) to ensure material conforms to specifications.
- Perform Cp and Cpk for assigned equipment.
- Support development and usage of tools to help ensure proper configuration of orders per the customer’s requirements.
- Interpret blueprints, CAD drawings, dimensions, and schematics.
- Support New Assembly Transitions, New Customer Introductions, User Group Implementations, Proto Builds, DOE and DFM Development.
- Support new product start-up and First Build troubleshooting.
- Work with Factory Team, Planners, Test Personnel, Quality Team, and Manufacturing Engineering to prioritize and plan daily needs for the factory.
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (10%).
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Include:
- Possess associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in printed circuit board assembly processes, methodologies, standards, and best practices preferred.
- Knowledge in PCB assembly process, SMT, RoHS assembly, Lean Manufacturing, IPC standards, & Quality Systems is preferred. (An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered)
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and possess good analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as required.
- Must be able to independently start projects and follow through until project’s EOL.
- Understand and utilize ERP systems: Agile/Customer specific.
- Understand and utilize the Foxconn Data Collection software and Shop Floor Data Collection Software.
- Knowledge with CAD software: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CAM350, Valor, and machine specific design software.
- General office equipment, software, and materials knowledge is a must.
Foxconn Full-Time, Permanent Employees:
- Accrue ten (10) personal days off and ten (10) vacation days off during calendar year.
- 401K savings plan eligibility upon completion of three (3) months of full-time employment.
- Ten (10) paid Holidays.
- Group Health Insurance Plans the first day of the month following the date of hire.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.