Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the industrial Internet platform.
The PCB Repair Technician is a hands-on role with responsibilities in the areas of testing, troubleshooting and repair of electronic, electro-mechanical and/or mechanical devices to component or sub-assembly level.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and test electronic assemblies, instruments and mechanical assemblies to component level.
• Read and interpret work instructions, schematics, drawings and Engineering Change Orders.
• Use standard measurement and test equipment such as: digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and power sources.
• Document repair finding into information data collections systems.
• Complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
• Participate in the continuous Improvement Quality process (i.e. Lean Mfg, Six Sigma, ISO 13485
• Complete associated tasks within the organization (facility maintenance, project team members, strip salvage, etc.).
• May be called upon to train new repair techs.
• Work on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations.
• Use systems and test fixtures to determine PCBA and assembly functionality.
• Other Duties As assigned.
Education and Ideal Experience Includes:
• Associates in Applied Science in Electronic or Computer Engineering or military/technical school equivalent or 2-4 years of related experience.
• Able to work in a team environment toward the goals set forth by supervisors/managers.
• Able to successfully read and interpret work instructions, schematics, drawings and Engineering Change Orders.
• Able to use necessary equipment to perform rework on defective components.
• Physically able to work with heavy equipment (sometimes in excess of 50 lbs.)
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry ...