Senior Channel Sales Manager
Foxconn Industrial Internet USA (Fii USA) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
Fii USA is creating technology solutions in 5G, IoT, and Industrial AI to aid businesses in transforming to the Industry 4.0 environment. The Sr. Channel Sales Manager will drive revenue generation, implement strategies, and construct business plans for long-term growth.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Build and manage top-tier channel partners, distributors, and system integrators.
- Work with telecommunication customers related to 5G innovation in areas such as IOT, 5G small cells, ORAN RU, CPE, Smart Poles, private networks, etc.
- Execute the activities at multiple assigned customer accounts and seek to build deep, consultative technical relationships with your customers, effectively becoming a trusted adviser for innovation.
- Position oneself to understand the customer’s high-level objectives, know the focus areas of innovation and match these to Foxconn strategies.
- Understand and know the customer use cases under development.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Recognize when there is synergy between the customers’ focus and Foxconn product strategy.
- Liaison with customer on 5G use cases, development, and testing of applications or solutions.
- Keep customers informed on new advancements and devices and consult on what may be applicable to them.
- Point of contact for customers to connect with applicable Foxconn developers.
- Manage customer expectations and interface with the Technology Development team on applicable use cases of interest to Foxconn.
- Report updates to the team and leadership.
- Interface with marketing and communication team to publish success stories.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- Obtain feedback from customers and apply to program development for continuous improvement.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Up to 50% domestic business travel is required.
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
- BA/BS degree, higher degrees a plus.
- 8+ years' sales experience with top-tier channel partners, distributors, and system integrators is a must.
- Background, experience, or understanding of advanced technologies such as IOT, 5G small cells, ORAN RU, CPE, Smart Poles, private networks, etc.
- Experience and knowledge with concepts of 5G technology.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions related to 5G.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.