Senior Channel Sales Manager
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world-leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools, and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the industrial Internet platform.
The Sr. Channel Sales Manager will drive revenue generation, implement strategies and construct business plans for long-term growth.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Build and manage top tier channel partners, distributors, and system integrators
- Work with telecommunication customers related to 5G innovation in areas such as IoT, 5G small cells, ORAN RU, CPE, Smart Poles, private networks, etc.
- Execute the activities at multiple assigned customer accounts and seek to build deep, consultative technical relationships with your customers, effectively becoming a trusted adviser for innovation.
- Position oneself to understand the customer’s high-level objectives, know the focus areas of innovation and match these to Foxconn strategies.
- Understand and know the customer use cases under development.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Recognize when there is synergy between the customers’ focus and Foxconn's product strategy.
- Liaison with the customer on 5G use cases, development, and testing of applications or solutions.
- Keep customers informed on new advancements and devices and consult on what may be applicable to them.
- Point of contact for customers to connect with applicable Foxconn developers.
- Manage customer expectations and interface with the Technology Development team on applicable use cases of interest to Foxconn.
- Report updates to the team and leadership.
- Interface with the marketing and communication team to publish success stories.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- Obtain feedback from customers and apply it to program development for continuous improvement.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Up to 50% domestic business travel required.
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
- BA/BS degree, higher degrees a plus
- 8+ years' sales experience with top tier channel partners, distributors, and system integrators is a must
- Background, experience, or understanding of advanced technologies such as IoT, 5G small cells, ORAN RU, CPE, Smart Poles, private networks, etc.
- Experience and knowledge with concepts of 5G technology
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions related to 5G.
Foxconn is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.