Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
Foxconn iAI team is currently seeking a System Administrator. This individual will be responsible for daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and ticket resolving in IT environment and acting as a point of escalation. The candidate for this position should be an Managed Service Provider experienced Systems Engineer able to both provide A-Z autonomous support while also, being able to roadmap technology solutions, suggest innovative solutions that scale clients’ infrastructures for proactive support in the future.
- Work on and resolve issues in applications like VMWare/Office365/LDAP/AD/DNS.
- Plan, direct and monitor the tickets assigned to the team.
- Establish relationship with end users and other leaders/functional managers to make sure technology support goals are met. Act as a direct point of contact for all end users to receive support and maintenance for systems.
- Use knowledge base to effectively diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network, and account related issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems pertaining to MS Windows operating system, workstation connectivity, MS Office, and malware.
- Document all required information in call tracking system appropriately.
- Handle critical support issues on-call.
- Perform regular scheduled visits to the site and performing necessary upgrades and troubleshooting issues.
- Assume overall responsibility for the performance and coverage of System Support Team.
- Strategize and schedule work hours and On Call Rotation for working hour coverage.
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or IT relevant area
- 1-3 Years previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of VMWare/Office365/LDAP/AD/DNS, concepts of TCP/IP, encryption, print management, operating system fundamentals, VLAN, Virtualization, file synchronization.
- Experience with engineering, debugging, and improving IT system infrastructure, installation and configuration scripts written in PowerShell is preferred.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 administration.
- Server Virtualization (VMware ESXi, Hyper-V).
- Windows File Services.
- Windows Active Directory.
- TCP/IP and Microsoft Networking concepts.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
Foxconn Full-Time, Permanent Employees:
- Accrue ten (10) personal days off and ten (10) vacation days off during calendar year.
- 401K savings plan eligibility upon completion of three (3) months of full-time employment.
- Ten (10) paid Holidays.
- Group Health Insurance Plans the first day of the month following the date of hire.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.