Technical Sales Engineer
Foxconn is currently seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to support our Industrial Artificial Intelligence team. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for growing revenue in a determined market. You will be responsible for selling current and new products to our customers. Most of our products are new to the market and will require significant research. We are seeking sales expertise in a variety of technical fields.
- Research and Identify business opportunities from multiple industrial and geographical markets
- Build relationships with key customers and partners that lead to sustainable business
- Drive Sales Cycle. Must be able to consult with clients, demonstrate the value of iAI products and move the client through the sales process to a successful close.
- Working with all levels of a manufacturing enterprise - CxO, operations leadership, technical leadership, plant leadership, and OEM machine builders.
- Communicate and coordinate well between the customer and our engineering teams to provide timely and effective services.
- Learn and become knowledgeable with Foxconn iAI products and technology.
- Providing market intel to assist with product pricing.
- Travel up to 25%, as required to meet with customers and distribution partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- A minimum of 1+ years working knowledge in digital, inside, and/or software sales
- Strong knowledge with manufacturing and related markets.
- Understanding of applications of AI technologies in the manufacturing industry.
- Experienced with subscription-based software service sales model.
- Proven track record of sales excellence.
- Experience in new to market products sales
- Ability to demonstrating the tangible economic value of our products, information software & services
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Exposure to software sales, industrial sales, automation, AI, and/or data collection
- Command of goal-oriented, customer-centric/solution selling principles and methods
- Exposure in the start-up space is a plus
- Experience in the medical, automotive, chemical, oil & gas, or the electronics industry
- Experience with the consultative sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written for sharing ideas with other departments
- Good strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft O365 and CRM platforms.
- Must be action/results-oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
Foxconn Full-Time, Permanent Employees:
- Accrue ten (10) personal days off and ten (10) vacation days off during calendar year
- 401K savings plan eligibility upon completion of three (3) months of full-time employment
- Ten (10) paid Holidays
- Group Health Insurance Plans the first day of the month following the date of hire
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.